Update On COVID-19 And Your Safety
Dear Loyal Customer,
We take great honor in being your choice dealership and service center, and your safety and well-being is our top priority. In response to the growing concerns about the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to provide an update on the steps we’ve put in place to help protect our guests:
- GREETINGS. We have advised all dealership employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with our guests. While it is normally our policy to greet guests with a handshake and a smile, we are taking precautionary measures against spreading illness. The smile and guest focus will continue!
- SANITATION. Our janitorial staff and employees have been instructed to increase their focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces within our offices and dealership.
- SUPPLIES. We have secured extra supplies of disinfectants, alcohol wipes, hand sanitizers and gloves for employee and guest’s use. If you are in our dealership and service center and would like to use any of these items, please ask a team member.
- GUESTS’ VEHICLES. Our dealership employees have been instructed to start implementing the use of plastic seat covers, mats, and plastic steering wheel covers on all guest vehicles. These items will not be removed until the vehicle is delivered to you and a team member will remove these items using gloves.
- LOANER VEHICLES. Loaner vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized using proper cleaning materials after each customer’s use.
- FOOD SERVICE. Dealerships will now serve pre-packaged snacks rather than fresh food products.
- EMPLOYEES’ HEALTH. Our team members are prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to high-impact area (as determined by the CDC) or have taken a cruise. As a company, we have also paused all non-essential business travel.
While there is a lot of uncertainty because of COVID-19, we are grateful you have entrusted us to help you purchase and service your vehicle. We are closely monitoring this evolving situation, and we will continue to update you with any changes to our company policies.
Thank you for your loyalty and understanding.
David W. Hult
Stevinson Automotive Group President & CEO